10-15 hours a week (part time with seasonal hours)
This position is an essential member of the GFM team who will assist the staff to plan and execute both internal and community events. Events will take place on Saturdays, Sundays and infrequently seasonal evenings.
- Responsibilities include supporting event plan and contributing to detailed budgets, event reconciliation, purchasing event related items, and working with online platforms in connection with events (ticket purchasing, volunteers, etc.) as well as promotional efforts (social media, advertising). In advance of the monthly event, assist with communications and event preparations.
- Must be detail-oriented/attention to detail
- Self-starter/able to motivate and work independently
- Able to organize and plan well
- Able to take direction and be flexible to necessary tasks/ work as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Must be able to lift 25lbs and perform other duties as needed
- Must have independent means of travel
- Artistic/creative capabilities are preferred
- Knowledge and experience with excel spreadsheets
- Must be able to multi-task and perform well in a busy environment
- Must be available on Saturdays and some Sundays
- Experience in food production industry preferred
- Ability to use graphic design skills preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter by December 10th to email@example.com and please indicate the title of the job in your header and your name.
Or send by mail to: GFM, Inc. P.O. Box 2617, GSO, NC 27402
No phone calls please. This is part-time position beginning January 2017.